CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 4, 2009

No Surgery For Me! Yeah!

Today has been a good day for me. I went back to Dr. McKissick today and he said that there were no tears in my meniscal. I do have deterioration of cartilage under my knee cap. He feels that steroid shot to my knee will help, but I am going to try a exercise program to see if it helps first. I will go back in June to see the Doctor.


He also told me today that I could start weening myself off of my ugly black knee brace. I will finally get to wear normal clothing. The brace is so big that many of my pants will not fit over it, and it has been slim picking lately with my pants. Sorry that many of you haven seen the same pair on several days, but they were clean every time I put them back on. I hope everyone has a great week this week.


Don't forget MOM on Sunday!!!!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I just want you to know I really enjoyed chatting with you last night!! You are a hoot!! I can't wait to get together this summer!!I am glad you got good news on your knee yesterday! Love ya bunches...

~Kim~ said...

It was nice to hear from you! Thanks for calling. I am very happy for you that you do not have to have that surgery! I have full faith that you will be better in no time!

(hugs!)

Paula Wanamaker said...

I just want to say "THANK YOU" so much for my little surprise:) You ALWAYS think of me, and I appreciate you more than you know:)
I am such a "slacker" in the blog world the past two weeks have been very hectic, and full of chaos:) Sorry to hear about your knee, but thankful you don't have to have surgery. I have TOTALLY had my fill on surgerys and pray I never have to go through anything like this EVER again. I just went back again last week---this is driving me crazy :)
I love you and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day today:)
Love, Paula

~Kim~ said...

Hey, LeAnne! Just checking in on ya....I hope you had a great Mother's Day!