CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Breathless

Yesterday I got the email that Sissy's proofs were ready for viewing and boy was I excited. When I opened them I almost cried. She is so beautiful inside and out. I can remember when she was twisting her hair and tugging her puffalump around. My oh my how much she has grown. These were made at the Jr. Miss pageant. Now the only problem is ordering the one I want because I want one of each.
Heather at Frogs and Faeries Photography (www.frogsandfaeriesphotography.com) made the pictures that night. I was blown away with them. Heather is the sweetest thing. I called to see if she could add some color to Melissa's dress in the top one and she said she would be glad to. Make sure you check out her page by clicking on the link and her blog is on my link list too.
Thanks Heather for allowing me to share her pics with my blog family. You did a rockin job.


8 comments:

Tanya said...

Absolutely breathtaking!!!!! She is gorgeous LeAnne! I know you are proud!

~Kim~ said...

She is so grown up! Her pics are very pretty. I will let you know about today. ;-)

Heather Latimer said...

Thanks for the shout-out! :) My site is getting tons of hits from your blog! Thank you!

Heather said...

They are so good!! She's so pretty :)

Veronica Stepien said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks. Time goes too fast!!

Sonya said...

she is stunning! i know you are so proud!
sonya

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Sheila said...

Leanne she is just beautiful! Inside and Out. Melissa and your parents were at Hannah's and Brad's wedding Saturday night, Melissa saw me and she wave at me from across the lawn and she had that sweet little smile on her face.
Thanks for sharing the pics.
Sheila