CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am a Basketball Mom Now!!!


Well it is official, both of the boys made the Irving College basketball team this week. Clint made Varsity and Curtis made Jr. Varsity. They are hoping to let the JV practice and maybe scrimmage more JV teams. This will get a good team coming up the ladder in the next couple of year. Clint worked so had at try outs and gave it his all. I am so proud of them. So I can add another sport to my schedule, but you know that is OK because that what being a mom is all about.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. My sister is going to be in the Jr. Miss pageant tonight and I think I am as nervous as she is. Her dress is absolutely beautiful and fit her like a glove when they bought it. Hello a size 2, never saw that size above my feet when I was growing up. I will post pics from tonight tomorrow.
Good Luck Sissy We Love You Bunches!!!!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay Clint and Curtis!!!! Way to go!!! I always loved basketball in school. Sometimes when I was cheering, I was wishing I was out there PLAYING basketball. I was captain of the cheerleading squad and I was supposed to be starting all the cheers, and I would get in trouble for standing there too long and not starting cheers because I was so into the basketball game!! Ha!! I should've played basketball!! Anyway, please tell them how proud we are of them.
By the way, have I told you lately how very sweet you and those precious boys are? Thank you so much for the sweet card and stickers you guys sent to Olivia. That was so sweet. Tell the boys we said thank you and can't wait to see them this summer.. I love you guys LeAnne!! Thanks again!!! You guys are soooo sweet!

Heather said...

Congrats!! I bet they are both so excited!

I can't wait til Hannah starts playing basketball...she can't wait either. So glad she's not like me and actually enjoys sports, lol!

~Kim~ said...

Congrats to Clint and Curtis! Way to go!

You should refer to your self as I do....A STAY IN THE TRUCK MOM, lol.

Sheila said...

Congrats to Clint and Curtis! Wow they have grown up too fast! I will be seeing you at the games. At least the home games....
:)
Sheila