CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Year End Party


How cute are these little goodies! I finished up my year on Thursday at school. My heart just breaks when a year comes to and end. I just can not imagine not getting to see my little sweeties smiling faces come through that door every morning. My class has been great this year. We made so many memories that will be buried in my heart forever.
I love to see all the progress that the children make each year. That is worth it all. When they come to you most can not write their names, but when it is over they are writing their names. It's the small things that make you go WOW!
My room mother Sonya got our party bags ready for them. They each received a chair, tye-dye shirt, pool pass, goggles and some more goodies in their bags. Sonya did the shirts and they looked great and she taught me what I was doing wrong with my tye-dye. You rock Sonya!!! I think the kids were very pleased with what they got. I know it about killed them seeing them sitting out and that they could not get into them until the end.
I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU to all my room mothers this year and everyone who helped. It is not possible without help for mothers and grannies too. I have gotten so attached to several grannies and pa's this year. I would claim them all for myself. I hope that everyone has a great Summer and a wonderful year in Kindergarten next school year.
All My Love
Mrs. LeAnne

1 comments:

Tanya said...

I really, really hope Miss Olivia gets to go to school at Westwood. If any of those other teachers have the love and drive you do for your children LeAnne, we are going to have a smart group of kids who are loved. I just love you to death. And, during all this, you took the time out to send Miss Olivia a card w/stickers! What are you anyway, Wonder Woman!!!!