CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

PINKALICIOUS

This is a bow inspired by the book "Pinkalicious". There is a very pinkalicious little girl having a Pinkalicious party in a few days and this is for her.
If you have girls you must read this book with them. It is the girls, girls book. I read it and fell in love with it and now there is a Purplelicious out. The Birthday girl will be having a Pinkalicious Party with lots of goodies and this will top off her cute outfit. I hope it works with her outfit.

6 comments:

~Kim~ said...

That is one cute bow!!! Love it!

Heather said...

It's sooooo cute!

That sounds like my kind of book :)

Alison Cummins said...

Oh, I love it! We have Pinkalicious and Purplicious too! SOOOO cute!
I hope you and the boys have a great summer!

Brandie said...

Lauren LOVES both of these books. That bow is too cute:)!

Tanya said...

Why have I not heard of Pinkalicious and Purlelicious??? I am always behind! I forgot you made bows!!!!!!!That is too cute?

Sonya said...

This is going to be perfect! Can't wait to see it with her outfit!
sonya