CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our Princess

Well here is our Princess. Melissa was in the JA Pageant last night and she looked beautiful. She did so good and we are so very proud of you. I can not believe how grown up she looks her, but she is 16. Where has the time gone. Emily Hobbs did a wonderful job doing her makeup and helping her get ready for the big day. A big thanks to Emily. I know who to call if I need to loose a few years off my face EMILY!!!!!!

Here is a shot of Mom, Dad and Sissy. Her dress was a dream dress. It was the first one she tried on and NOTHING had to be done to it. It fit like a glove and I think she looks beautiful. I have to brag a little on my little sister.
Last but not least a picture of Curtis and Sissy. It was like pulling teeth to get his picture with her. It was like she had cooties. He wanted to go cheer her on and he did. Several Family and Friends came out to help cheer her on.
Thanks to JA for a great experience for her. She had a great time. Mom said that she talked about it all night. She meet so made so many friends and I think that is what this is all about.

5 comments:

~Kim~ said...

She looks so pretty! Pink is a good color for her! :-)

Gosh~time has flown by....she started KINDERGARTEN right after I first started working with your mom!!!!

Morris Family Of Four said...

You Are So Sweet.
Melissa Was Beautiful!
There Were ALOT of Things I Would Have Done Different.
My How The Time Does Fly !
Love To You

Kara said...

awww....she looks so pretty! I'm sure it was a great experience for her and I'm glad she enjoyed it! her dress was gorgeous!

Sheila said...

Leanne she looked beautiful, and I hope she will be in it next year. She is a beautiful young lady and I think she has great things in her future.
:)
Sheila

Tanya said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I know you are proud....