CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Inspire


Inspire was my title and I can not think of a better word. This teacher Mr. Chris Hobbs has made such and impact on Clint's life this year. Words will never be able to express how much he has done for Clint this year. We were really excited when we found out he would be Clint's teacher this year. In life there is always one person who can make the connection with you and Mr. Chris was it with Clint.
Chris took the time to know all his kids and found their interest and made learning fun for them. Clint would come home everyday excited about what he had done everyday. Do you know what a wonderful feeling that was for me and his dad. Clint has trouble with his reading and phonics and we work at home but it is not the same. This year he has improved so much.
Chris would find books on the Civil War or things that had to do with war and tell Clint about it. Well, I would walk into his room and he would be reading. His confidence level has doubled this year. Clint had a couple of days that he had the choice to go to school or stay home, but he wanted to go to school. If that does not say that Mr. Chris is doing his job and the kids love him I don't know what does.
We are so thankful for you Chris and want you to know that you ROCK!!! He also inspired me to open up to teaching the older kids. Yes, he inspired me too! I took the kids a little treat one day and he was still teaching and I sat in the back of the room and watched with amazement. I wanted to answer questions with the class. I was set on Kindergarten or first grade, but Chris I see what fun you have and make learning fun to those kids and I want to be a part of that too.
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

1 comments:

Blair said...

AWW! I knew Chris would be a great teacher, we had so much fun in school-tell him I said hello.