CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Awards Day

I am so proud of my boys. Yesterday Irving College had their awards day. Shawn is usually working and does not get to attend many functions at school with the boys, but he was off yesterday and got to go with me.

Curtis got the Science award for 2nd grade. He also received several for A average throughout the year. We are so very proud of him. Clint received the Social Studies award for 4th grade. He will read anything that he can get his hands on about the Civil War or any war. We are also extremely proud of him too!!

Words can not express the gratitude I have for the teachers at Irving College. They all have worked hard this year and I just want to send a note of THANKS out to each and everyone one of them. I know in our busy schedule that Thank you gets lost in the shuffle, but without you there would be no education!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Where have I been??? I have missed out on so many posts!!!! How did this happen??? Anyway,,,way to go Curtis and Clint!!! Woooo Hoooo!

By the way, how can they not be smart???? Look at their fabulous mom teacher!!!!!!

~Kim~ said...

CONGRATS to Clint and Curtis! Way to go, guys!!!!

Congrats to mom, too, lol....we know you play a little part in it.

See you soon!