CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Look Who's 11 now!

Today Clint turned 11. I can not believe my baby is that old. Seems like yesterday I was bouncing and padding his back to burp him. All those little outfits with matching socks and now it is blue jeans, t-shirts and boots.
As you can see we had a football party. He wanted hot wings, nacho and chips, fruit and some other finger foods. It was our own little tailgate birthday party. He invited his friend Garrett over for a sleepover and a fun day at the pool yesterday.
We celebrated a few days early, because the pool is not as crowded on Wednesdays. So we have celebrated all week long. If you can't tell Payton Manning is his favorite player. Clint is such a tender hearted boy and sweet. He has done so good in school this year and we are so very proud of him for that. He told us he was going to play NFL and take care of us when we get old.



6 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Oh my goodness, our babies are growing up on us!!!

I am glad he enjoyed his celebration!!!

And as far as his favorite player goes....I think he has a wonderful pick! :-)...and who knows~he very well be the next Payton!!!

~Kim~ said...

Girl~Are you kidding? I have not stopped running since she started playing softball at 5! At seven it switched to karate, and that lasted until she got her Black Belt last June! Then it was soccer at Pistole Park, lol.

This year, she can't play there, too, but Alex wants too. I am going to need a clone!!!

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Clint!!!!! Those hot wings, nachos and chips and fruit sound delightful right now...Which pool did you go to? Gilley? Call me next time you go. I am planning on taking Olivia when I get a chance. Hope you're having a fabulous summer!

Tanya said...

Hey, I think Olivia got into Westwood!! They cashed our check! The girl in the office told me that if they cash your check, you got in, if they didn't cash your check, you would get a phone call saying you DID NOT get in. So, I think we are in!! Yay!!! Will they send out anything at all about Westwood, when they start, etc???? I just had some questions about different stuff. Thanks friend!!!

Mim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mim said...

I had to delete previous post due to grammatical error!!! WOW!!! I would have loved to have been at Clint's party. Peyton is my all time favorite player. I appreciate your sweet comment on Alison's blog. It made my day. Clint and Curtis are the best! Give them a hug from "MIM."