CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ok, Kim tagged me with this little fun ABC challenge and now here goes....

A~Age: 35 and loving it.


B~Bed Size: King Size baby


C~Chore you hate: Folding Socks


D~Dogs names: Romeo


E~Essential to start you day: Dr. Pepper and a phone call to Mom


F~Favorite Color/s: Green (any shade)


G~Gold or Silver: Both


H~Height: 5'2.5" (Got to get that half inch in)


I~Instruments you play: My jaws or so my husband says


J~Job Title: Mom and Pre-K teacher (best two jobs in the world)


K~Kids: Two Boys Clint and Curtis (Kristen counts too she's part time mine)


L~Living Arrangements: Married, (15 yrs in August)


M~Mom's name: Linda


N~Nicknames: Slugger (years ago when I played ball at Midway and I mean years ago)


O~Overnight hospital stays (other than births): Gall Bladder and Esophageal Spasm


P~Pet Peeve: Driving under the speed limit in the fast lane.


Q~Quote from a movie: "Go ahead Punk make my day", Clint Eastwood


R~Right or left handed: Right


S~Siblings: One little sister, Melissa


T~Time you wake up: Usually around 5:00 am, but later when school is out.


U~Underwear: Yes, but no granny ones


V~Vegetable you dislike: None


W~What make you run late? The boys


X~X-Rays you have had: Yes, Chest, knee & elbow


Y~Yummy food you make: Chocolate Cream Cheese Cake and Chicken and rice.

Z~Zoo animal: Zebra's I love the black and white stripes.

I now tag LuLu, Tonya Jones, Heather and Julie

0 comments: