CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Prayers

Tomorrow Melissa will have her scoliosis's surgery at Vanderbilt. Mom is really worried, but how wouldn't be. Melissa doesn't seem to be bothered by it, but I don't think she really realizes what is about to happen. I know she will bounce back.


I have a Dr. appointment in Murfreesboro at TOA in the morning so I am not going down for her surgery. I really feel bad, but this appointment has been rescheduled twice already. Mom said that she would call when they take her in. The surgery is scheduled for 8:00 a.m. and I hope they start on time. It is killing me that I am not getting to go, but I just don't think the boys could handle the waiting.


We are dog sitting for her. Sophie came home with us tonight and she is in the bed with Clint right now. I didn't realize what an impact it would have on me, but I sat in front of the computer and cried this morning worrying. I just prayed a prayer and put it in God's hands. She will be in Vanderbilt for a week or longer. It is going to be a long road. I will do my best to keep you updated.


Please keep Mrs. Faye Hickey and her family in your prayers. Her husband Jack has been in bad health for a while now and the family was called in this morning. Many of you know Mrs. Faye from Westwood Kindergarten. She had dedicated herself to taking care of him while he has been sick these past months.

1 comments:

~Kim~ said...

LeAnne~You have not mentioned this to me when we have been talking. I am sorry Melissa (and you guys!) have to go thru this!!! Prayers sent for you all. Please keep me updated on her! Golly~a whole week down there?

Poor Mrs. Faye~She was Alex's rock when he had to come in early when he was in the 3 Y/O class. He just loved her! Kali did when she went there, too. Prayers sent for them, as well.

Let me know if you need anything, and good luck with your appointment!