CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Up & About & Coming Home Soon!!!

I just talked to mom and she and sissy had been out and about. She went out to the Teen Room and then wanted to go down stairs and got a lemonade. They went outside and strolled around the hospital to get some fresh air. They are saying that she may get to come home tomorrow. Yeah!!! Thank you so much for all your calls and comments for her speedy recovery.


We can't wait until she gets home. I know little Sophie will be so glad to see her. When she stayed with me she knew that something was not right. They may be dogs, but they act like humans.

2 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

Yeah! good news!

Becky said...

Hi Mrs Leann! I am glad recovery is going well! Have then been to the fish pond yet? I used to eat lunch there when Victoria was in vandy. I was peaceful and nice! I also have a quick question about pre school-where can I find a list of items I will need to supply? like sleeping mat, etc? Thanks so much! o, the fish like chips by the way! hehe.