CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

81 Blessed Years


What a blessing these two are to our family. This is our Pa Turner and Granny Turner. Pa celebrated his 81st birthday this weekend. He has been in poor health and in the nursing home for several months, but came home. We are glad he is home and able to celebrate his birthday this year at home.
My boys are so lucky to have them. I did not have my great grandparents when I grew up. The boys cherish each moment they spend with them. They love to hear Pa tell them stories about the "old days" as they call it. They also love to hear stories about his dad, papa. Pa will tell the boys about all the animals papa had and all the things they did together.
These are things that they treasure and will remember forever. The boys make sure that they go almost everyday after school. If they ride the bus home they stop by before coming on home. I know the boys love them both very much. These are the things that are PRICELESS.
Happy 81st Birthday Pa Turner!!!!!!

1 comments:

Tanya said...

How sweet!!! Don't you just love the grandparents?....I treasure mine as well. There are no two better people in the world...

Hey, I need to talk to you.. Would you like me to e-mail you or call you????