CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Baby Turns 8 Today

How time flies. I can't believe that my baby turned 8 today. He is very independent and confident. It only seems like yesterday that we brought him home from the hospital. He will be celebrating for a couple of weekends because his birthday fell on Easter Weekend. Friday he is taking someone special to the movies. It is what he wanted, so we are going to do that and next weekend he will hang with his buddies.


We love you so much and keep up the great work at school. I will have more pictures coming soon. Wait till you see his special guest.


Happy 8th Birthday Curtis Cole Grissom!!!!!

5 comments:

~Kim~ said...

*Happy 8th Birthday, Curtis!*

I am truly feeling your happiness/sadness this week...time sure is flying by, isn't it???

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Curtis!! I love, love that picture LeAnne. He is one handsome little boy!! And yes, we are going to get the kids together when I get out of school. Promise!! I will let you know when I am done and you can let me know when you are available.. Hugs friend...

Ashley Barnes said...

Cute pic! They grow up so fast.

Veronica Stepien said...

Happy B-Day Curtis!!!! Can't believe he's 8 already.

Alison Cummins said...

I heard about the "special guest". I can't wait to see pictures!
Have a great weekend!