CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sweet 16

I can't believe my little sister turned 16. It seems just like yesterday that she was wobbling around. Mom had her sweet 16 last night and we had a great turnout. Here she is opening her MP3 player from Mom & Dad. Bless dad for letting us use his man cave for the party. We kick him out about lunch and he had returned before I left last night.
Guitar Hero and Karaoke was the them and we decorated with disco balls and silver stars. We had a great time and I just can't wait until my boys get to be teenagers NOT!!!!
We also had live entertainment. Eric brought along his electric guitar and played us some music. He also played Happy Birthday to Melissa and boy did she turn every shade of red possible.

How cute was her cake. She was very specific about what she wanted and had to settle for this but she loved it. Sophie also got to party with us. For those of you who don't know Sophie is the house dog I always wanted and Melissa got. We had a great time and it was fun planning her party. Sissy I hope you had a great Birthday and you have many more to come. We love you very much!!!!!!!





6 comments:

Saylorsmom said...

Oh wow!! I can't believe she is 16 either. She looks younger! I see her with your dad at depot some. lol I see everyone there. Happy Birthday Rachel. Enjoy this great time in your life.

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

WOW. I am really losing touch with time. I cannot belive she is 16! Happy birthday. :)

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

WOW. I am really losing touch with time. I cannot belive she is 16! Happy birthday. :)

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Veronica Stepien said...

Happy Birthday Melissa!!! TIme flies!

~Kim~ said...

My goodness...the year I started working with your mom is the year Melissa STARTED KINDERGARTEN!lol
I can't believe she is 16...my how time flies. And, well, now I feel old!