CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Drum Roll Please!

Thank everyone who left me a comment on the boys pictures. I am a few days behind on drawing, but better late than never right? Well Veronica (aka Ron Ron) bet you haven't been called that in a while huh, was the winner. Veronica just call me and I will bring your goodies by the office tomorrow or Wednesday.
Tonight before everyone goes to bed make sure you turn your PJ inside out and sleep in them that way so it will snow, snow, snow and no, no school tomorrow. Have a great week. Love to all.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Congratulations Veronica!! Thanks LeAnne for the fun post!!

Veronica Stepien said...

Yeah me!!! Thank you. I'm at work all day tomorrow and then christmas in the park tomorrow night. Thanks again.

Sheila said...

Leanne it was so good to see you last night at Christmas in the Park! I sure miss you. I am so glad Veronica won, she is a true jewel.
:)
sheila