CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas To All


From the Grissom House to yours we want to wish everyone out there in blog land a very Merry Christmas. To all of my Family and Friends and you know who you are, I hope you have an extra special Christmas. The good Lord above has blessed me with some pretty special friends and family. I have made new friends this year and recaptured old ones too! My Christmas wish has been granted, My family will be spending Christmas together this year. Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!

5 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

Love you sweet cousin!! Merry Christmas to you and yours. Love Veronica

Mim said...

LeAnne,
Your comment made my day and made an old woman feel good! Thank you for your kind words. I really enjoyed working with the children and singing for them. Merry Christmas to You! Mim

Alison Cummins said...

I will tell her! That will make her day. She is very talented; too bad none of that rubbed off on me! :) Hehe!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Lots of love!!
Alison

Alison Cummins said...

Ok, that was creepy! I posted that comment right after she posted hers and didn't have a clue that she had done it! And to beat it all, look what she wrote! "It made her day!" This is proof that we are getting more alike as every year passes! :)

Tanya said...

Merry Christmas friend,,, A LITTLE LATE! I didn't get to read any blogs for a few days! :-) Busy Busy! Happy New Year too!