CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Bow, Bows and More Bows

This one was for a very special little Birthday girl in 2nd grade. Curtis wanted her package to have a real bow on it. He even picked out the colors for it. I thought it was so sweet of him. Did we have sweeties when we were in 2nd grade? I don't push it, but he wanted to buy her something for her birthday. I can so both of my boys are pretty thoughtful.

This hot pink and lime bow is for my Bella Boo at school. She has the cutest little outfit to match it. These colors are her personality. She also makes her Mom roll her hair on sponge roller at night so her hair will bounce.


These two bows are for Bella and Maddy. I had a good time making these. Sonya sent the black and white ribbon and told me to do what ever. I put Maddy's on a head band, because you know girls get to that age and bows are not cool. Thanks for letting me create for you.

5 comments:

~Kim~ said...

These bows are BE~A~U~TI~FUL!!!! Great job!!!! Oh, and no presents under the tree yet....I am afraid my big one might start snooping since she is getting older now.
:-)~

Tanya said...

Leanne, first of all, I must say, I am LOVING the blog friend! I am fixing to have to do something about mine. It is taking FOREVER for me to get on it for some reason. It started when I changed it to the ladybug page. Does it take a long time for it to load for you? Anyway, I had no idea you made bows!! If in the future I need one, can I call you? Love ya.

Unknown said...

Mrs. Leanne - I love the bows. Bella is having a wonderful year thanks to you. She is so funny!!! She always tells me the funniest stories about school - I know you can only imagine!!! Wishing you a wonderful holiday!!

Aunt Stacey

Sonya said...

We are loving our hair bows! Thank you so much for always completing our outfits with your perfect bows. Love ya!

Denise Anderson said...

OMG Look at those moves. You go girl. And what a HOT BOD!!!!!!!