CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Easy Yummy


This is the easiest and yummiest recipe that I have come across. One of the Mrs. Faye's children at school mom brought this to their program on Thursday night. She put down for a fruit ball and we all thought she meant cheese ball, but when it arrived it was a fruit ball with vanilla wafers. Hers looked better than mine, but this was made late last night. Mine needs some more pecans and will get them before we go to my MIL's tonight. I always love to try new recipes at Christmas, shoot I love to cook and bake anything. I don't need a special occasion to try something and my family is not afraid to try my creations/monsters.
Fruit Ball
2 packages of Cream Cheese
1 large box of Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 15oz. can Fruit Cocktail
Pecans
Let your cream cheese soften and mix pudding into it by hand well. Drain fruit well and chop up fine. Then mix fruit and cream cheese mixture. The ball will be moist and you will have to put it in the fridge to chill and roll in pecans before serving. You can serve this with vanilla wafers or gram crackers. I think it is better with vanilla wafers.

3 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Oh, boy...that looks yummy! Thanks for sharing. I might have to try that sometime!

Anonymous said...

I'm on my way to the store now,....can't wait to try it!!!! Thanks for posting this!!

Ashley's Attic said...

Leanne! I have a gift for you that I've had since August I think! It was just a (very) little something that I got in at the shop that made me think of you that I had planned to give to you at a meeting and it just never happened! We'll just call it a Christmas gift now but I'll still have to get it to you at some point...give me a call! If it has to wait till January we'll just call it a "new year gift"! Merry Christmas if I don't see you!