CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fun At The Fair

Oh,my what fun we had Thursday. Thanks to Mrs. Gina and Mrs. Carrie. We made a fun trip to the Warren County A & L Fair. I think every bit of ground was covered. I think Melissa and I left some of our sanity in the petting zoo. You never know who you'll see at the fair. There was an Elvis siting at Highs Funeral Home booth in the Village. That was one you just had to be there.
This is Curtis' Best Buddy, Jalen. These two are clowns. The actually look alike. How funny is that.
Oh, My. Run for your life. We're going to be dug up.... They got their license from a Fruit Loop Box, but I think that is how some people get theirs.
Oh, please just take the picture already. Ethan and Curtis are best buddies too!! It also helps that Ethan's Mom Melissa and I are best friends too...
How intelligent they look, don't be fooled it was only for the camera. The cotton candy and caramel apples were getting to them. I think that the fair was getting to us too.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Leann I love the pictures...soo grood...I am so glad Curtis and Jalen are best buddies...As I am also very thankful for you and your friendship. Leann you are truly a blessing to all of your friends. Love ya girlie just wanted you to know....
Sheila