CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Sonya

Where do I begin. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Sonya is one of my best friends. We have be by each others side for a long while now. I know that things happen for a reason and having Sonya as a friend was a God send. I have seen her endure things that would seem impossible and she has pulled through. When you ask how she has handled thing she says,"Keeping God in my life is the only thing that has gotten me through my hard times." I am so luck to call you my friend and the sister I never had growing up. You and your family are my family too!!! Happy Birthday.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Happy late birthday Ms. Sonya boy does she know about perservering in Christ. Leanne this was so sweet of you, I know Sonya was happy. Have fun at the Fair with your boys. God bless
Sheila