CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Inspired By Tab

O.k., I know that many of you check blogs daily. Well, Tuesday I was doing my blogging and went to Tab's blog and fell in love. She had posted a button and crystal set and it was breath taking. If you haven't checked out her blog, just click on it on the right had side of mine, under Tab's Bling. I was so excited to see her using buttons, I could not wait to get to school yesterday. We are studying the letter B and how neat was a Button Bracelet. This is mine and we all had a great time making them. The kids were so proud of them and had a ball. Thanks Tab for the inspiration, even though ours were the cheep version.

1 comments:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Leanne, The cheap version always rocks and you know ones made with little hands are much more special. I am so glad I inspired this! I need to come and do a craft with you all one day. I love this!!! :)
xoxox