CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Grass Stains

Today when I washed Clint jersey, I found some left behind grass stains on it. I was talking to Mom and she said to try baby powder. I thought that wouldn't work. Oh, well was I ever wrong. I was out of Spray and Wash and had to try it. All you do is make a paste and rub it into the stained area, how cool!! Girls it works, Mom said that it would take ink or pencil marks off the walls. For your walls make a paste and put it on a rag and rub on the wall. Well were off to our game today. We play the Falcons, we are more evenly matched with them. I got the sweetest present Thursday at school and will post some pic on Monday. Have a great weekend.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Girlie...I am all about the helpful hints. I think I am going to post a helpful Wednesday hint, and maybe a thankful thursday quote. Let me know what you think..I also thought about a give away this week?? love hugs
Sheila