CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Granny Turner

How blessed are my boys to have their great grandmother and great grandfather still living. Friday was granny's birthday, but we celebrated today. She and Pa have some health problems, but she still manages to cook a huge Sunday dinner once in a while. Both set of my grandparents are gone and granny is just like mine. She always treats me as one of her very own. Clint and Curtis were concerned that we had no present to take today, so they used sun catcher paint and painted these bottles. We did get granny something, but there were several of us went in together and got her a beautiful wind chime. She loves them.

The boys were very proud of their vases. Curtis even cut a rose from my vine and filled it with water all by himself. Clint said his rose kept falling apart. We all stuffed our faces with BBQ, beans, dumplings, mac & cheese, potato salad and the most incredible hash brown casserole (Kelly it's the bomb). Oh, but Amber your on our list for NOT making your Apple crumb cake. Granny and Pa have 14 great grand babies and baby Wesley is on his way. We all hope this week. Poor Kristy is about to bust. I just hope that Shawn and I can live to see our great grandchildren and still be able to enjoy them. Pa call the boys "them little boys". I know granny wants to get out and do more, but her health want let her. I just hope she knows how much we love and adore her. Happy Birthday Granny Turner, WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

0 comments: