CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

We All Are Unique

Today I went to an in service in Cookeville today. My mind is running wide open with ideas from today. I took away from our in service NO ONE IS THE SAME. We are all unique and none to be copied. Although some may try, they will not succeed no matter to what extent they go.

I have a true friend who does wonderful things and I would love to be her, but I will never be. I am blessed to have her in my life and cherish our friendship greatly. If I could copy someone it would be her for sure. We all have to walk down our own paths and do our own things. We may do similar things and that is fine. It is unjust to judge a book by it's cover.

As I search things I find lots of similarities, but there is one thing that always comes through. It is our colors, they can not be hidden long. We need to be our own person and not try to be a carbon copy of someone else. When we do that we are keeping the real person from those around us. You are only hurting your true friends.

So my thought is that be an individual and a leader. Some are not suited for leaders, but they make great followers and encourage us throughout our lives. These are the people who keep the leaders strong. As the saying goes their is a good woman behind a good man. God made us all unique and how boring would our live be if we were all alike.

3 comments:

Susan Burks said...

Nicely Said. You are a thoughtful and wonderful person whom I am proud to call my friend!
Love ya!
Susan

Denise Anderson said...

Very nicely said, Hope you are having a great summer. I'm glad someone started blogging I was so bored I had to start my own. Check us out at deniseandnewbys.blogspot.com and let me know what you think and any tips would be appreciated. Thanks

Sheila said...

Beautifully said Leanne! It is a compliment to admire someone, but God wants each of us to use "our own talents" to reach our goals and better serve him.
Call me about the Library Thursday, if you can go! I am taking Jalen and Jensen.
Smile:)
Sheila