CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Summer Time

Oh, yeah! It's summer time. We are having a great time so far. We are enjoying our trampoline ( which now has the cage around it). You never know who might show up and jump with us. We love having company. If anyone wants to come hang out with us just yell and well plan a fun day.


This picture just goes to show how little it takes to entertain some kid's. This pool is just tiny and the kids managed to have way fun with it today. They were busy for several hours. I love to get wet with them, but my English class is keeping me busy. I am loving it though. The kids are looking forward to our little adventure in July and they are already asking when school will start back. I hope everyone has good time this week! Hey Kelly, I bet you on the post. You need to update your blog! lol.

0 comments: