CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baby Shower Idea

Here is a cute idea for a baby shower. These little pacifiers are made of lifesavers, jelly beans and cookie icing. We had a baby shower at church Sunday for baby Weston and I made these. Girls these are so easy to make and cute to decorate with also.
Weston's room is going to be John Deere so I used yellow, green and blue jelly beans. I used wintergreen lifesavers, but found some that were orange flavor and still white. I will use them next time. You use the icing to glue the two lifesavers together and let them dry first. They need to dry about 4 hours. After they dry you put a dab of icing in the center and stick the jelly bean on. I saw this in a magazine and thought it was cute. We put ours in the back of a wagon hooked onto a toy tractor for a center piece. It would also be cute to run curly ribbon through the hole and hand them on a branch made to look like a tree for a center piece. Clint and Curtis had a ball helping me make these.

0 comments: