CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Clint's The Big 10

My, my how time flies. Just yesterday he was a little bundle depending on me for everything. Now, he does it all. Clint has made his dad and I very proud. He is so headstrong that when he sets his mind to it, it does get done. I guess you could say he's the Gitter-Done guy.
My heart fills with pride and my eyes with tears when he leads prayer. I am so amazed at how wonderful his prayers are. They absolutely touch my heart. Clint we are so very proud of the young man you are becoming. He loves to hunt and play football. Just look at the baby picture and his football picture, he has grown up so fast. We love you very much.
Clint shared his special day with some friends they swam and jumped on the trampoline. The chocolate cupcakes with Reese's cups inside were a big hit. He loves chocolate and Reese's. He is his mother's child. Kristen is to the left, Ethan (aka E man), Courtney, Keaton, Clint and of course his little bro. Curtis. The kids had a good time. When Shawn got home Clint choose to eat at Ming's Buffet. I think we all got our tummies full. We took a little trip to Murfreesboro last Friday to celebrate too. I hope all my kiddo's from Westwood are having a great summer. I miss you guys already.

1 comments:

Brandie said...

Carter will be seven on June 18th. It is hard to believe how fast they grow up. Just enjoy it!!!!
I've tagged you on my blog...check it out!