CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last Minute Cuties

This is the cutest idea. If you have a golfer in your life this is for them.
The little poem goes, "You say you've lost too many balls, The course is just too tough? Just plant these little golf ball seeds, And soon you'll have enough! This is just too cute. I put jaw breakers in a jar and made a little cover for the lid. I also made one for another special golfer.
The boys had a ball making these cakes for their grandpa's. Papa Harry's was delivered yesterday, but Papa Earl's is still here. The boys and I had a good time this week getting everything ready for tomorrow. They have Shawn's presents and they are having a fit to give it to him, but I think were on the O.K. I hope everyone has a great FATHER'S DAY tomorrow.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

Leanne this is so cute! Great idea for Father's Day or birthday! Thanks for sharing with us!
Hugs
Sheila