CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Great Tip Award!

I was so excited when I checked my posting. I found a wonderful award waiting for me on Laurie's blog Tip Junkie. How wonderful it was to find that surprise. I am suppose to pass this award on to someone who has inspired me during this holiday season. My picks not only inspire me through the Christmas holiday, but everyday.
Tab at Reminisce, girl I am always in awe at your work. This is a little happy she made for me. I wear it almost daily. If you haven't checked out her blog you have too. Her kids keep her hopping and I don't know how she does it. Hey, the offer still stands to help with unpacking.
My next pick is Julie at Sweet Memories Photography. She has made our pictures on several occasions and it is always fun. My boys don't dread having their pictures made. She does a wonderful job and is the sweetest thing ever. This is something that we will treasure for always and you will have these moments to look back on.



My next pick is Annette at Toadily handmade cards. I had her make me some note cards for Christmas gifts and they were a hug hit. She manages her home and volunteers at all three of her children's schools. Annette as a mom Rocks!!!!!



Now it is time for you three to pass these awards off to those who inspire you....




4 comments:

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Thank you LeAnne! You are soooooooo kind to say that I inspire you. I try to balance the fun creativity with the kids... I have my days I struggle, lol. London is always hopping! heehee. Thank you for your friendship. We love you!

Unknown said...

Girl you inspire me! I wish I could keep up with you & all that you do. Thank you for the award! And see you soon at school!

Sheila said...

Congrats., Leanne you are an inspiration to all of us..You are a great daughter wife mother and friend...and you soo deserve this award...have a Wonderful winter break...much love to you and your sweet family...

Sheila said...

Leanne have a great week back at work...I want to come for show and tell day!....I miss school, and the kids so much! Much love and God bless