CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas List

I was tagged by Annette @ Toadily Handmade Cards. This is my list. Here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!! Just answer the questions and "tag" another blog buddy!



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags ? Wrapping Paper. I love to make bows for my packages

2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial (less up keep)

3. When do you put up the tree? The day before Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down? January 1st

5. Do you like eggnog? Yummy, even better in a shake

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Cabbage Patch Doll

7. Do you have a nativity scene? No

8. Hardest person to buy for? Pa Turner

9. Easiest person to buy for? My Sister Melissa

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I really can't think of one. I have been lucky.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Annabell's Wish

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in September

14. Ever Recycled a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas ? Mom's Cranberry salad

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? Blue Christmas by Elvis

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star, that my boys fight over every year

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude shoppers

23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color? Ornaments given to me by my students and my boys ornaments over the year. We always buy a new one each year.

24. What do/did you leave for Santa? Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies & Milk

25. Do you make New Year's Resolutions and do you keep them? No

I tag Tonya Scott!

0 comments: