CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Parade Gathering


My, my don't we look like a fun bunch? A few of us meet up for the Christmas parade today. A Big Thank you goes out to Charles Morgan of The Tire Mart for letting our bunch use his lot. The bunch above were way ready for the parade to start.Clint, Jordan, Tyler, Katie,Curtis, Jalen and hiding in the back was Jensen. We all had a wonderful time. I think the adults had as much fun as the kids did. You know us adults have to catch up on all the latest gossip.


This little princess awake from her nap just in time to see the parade. This is Karigan. Is she not the cutest little thing you have ever seen.
I would never have believed both my parents being in the parade today. Dad was with the County Commissioners in a horse drawn wagon by Trent Kell and it was beautiful. Dad's the one in the navy sweater on the right.
Now, I think Mom had way to much fun. You can see her big smile! I think she got the shaft this parade, Dad was in the front and in a horse drawn wagon and she is riding in the back of a John Deere Gator. The parade was wonderful and the company we kept during it made it more special. Let's do it every year!!!!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

It was a really good parade. I am glad you all had so much fun. Have a great Christmas.
Holly

Sheila said...

Girl you better come over for a visit...I have something you may like...

Tonya said...

The kids looked like they had a great time. Friends always make great days even better!

Unknown said...

Visit my blog girl, I tagged you!