CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Put Your Thinking Caps On.


We are getting ready to plan our Mother's Day Tea at school. This will be our 7th year with Sonya and now Mrs. Betty Ann is in on it. I am looking for some new ideas. I think I have the food taken care of. We are doing a cookbook and need some other neat ideas for it. So I am going to be giving away a goodie basket for the best idea. I'll take them all to school and we'll vote as a group. Just leave me a comment and I will go from there with it.


I love doing the tea. Your ideas could be something for them to make their moms to a song, or a decorating idea. We are getting a small picket fence to use as our entrance and we are going to use teapots and cup and saucers for our tables. Get to thinking a leave me comment. I'll take ideas until Jan.25th, then we'll vote and I'll post the winner. I like to make sure our Tea is on track so we start in Jan. getting our ideas on paper and getting everything together for it. If you know me I love doing things like this.

3 comments:

Simply Joy Catering said...

Hi Leann,

I am a seeds person. How about a couple of packages of seeds in a clear cello bag with a darling ribbon tied at the top. Maybe something that they can do with their child?

I will still let the wheels in my head turn and post another one later on.

Joy

Sonya said...

What about ladies' hats for decorating? This was used at our Ladies Day a few years ago and was very elegant but fun!

Ashley's Attic said...

I know that you already have the food figured out, but you will have to see this recipe for hat shaped cookies that I have...marshmallows, icing and whatever cookie the kids prefer...I'll email it to you tomorrow just in case you'd like to see it...so cute!
I'll come up with a non-food-related idea soon to post, just thought I'd share that one while I was thinking of it.