CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 17, 2007

We're All In This Together!!!!!!

We had our own little bash at home tonight. Granny, Pappa and Sissy (my sister), Kelly, Cody, Brianna, Keaton and Kristen joined us for our little High School Musical 2 party. The boys have been waiting all week for it. Mom and Dad delivered our pizzas, which will be feasting on all weekend ( yeah, no cooking for me). Keaton fell out before it even started, he is such a Party Animal (ha,ha). When Troy was making his big solo on the golf course, Clint ask aloud "Why would anybody just go out and start singing?" I swear he turns more and more like his dad everyday. Thanks to Granny and Pappa for the pizza, I think the kids were more excited to see them than to watch the movie. This is all for tonight. Clint has weigh in tomorrow morning for his football. I be posting football things very soon. It should be interesting..........

4 comments:

Blair said...

hey girl, how r u? I can't believe u had a HSM2 party, we went out on a date tonight but not before I started a tape to record the movie!! =D I am going to watch it tomorrow! Tell your boys i said hello.

Sheila said...

Oh Leanne how much fun...a HSM2 party...now we girlies need to get together and watch it...Alison and Arden went to play this summer..thanks for comment about pictures, the slide show is easy (once I found out what I was doing wrong...haha I will help ya no problem...Have great weekend
Sheila

Tonya said...

It looks like you had a great time. We had lots of fun, but NO sleep! I would have traded some kids for Keaton at about 2:30 this morning!!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Looks like too much fun. I hope you ate a cupcake for me!