CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To Much Party



Oh, my gosh. We did party way to much Friday. Curtis got up Monday morning with a 102 fever and sore throat. I called my mom and she said that my sister had the same thing. Both Curtis and Melissa tested positive for Strep Throat. How fun it is. He is fairing well, but complains when the med wears off. His biggest worry yesterday about missing school was he wasn't going to get to see Mrs. Gina. I told him she might not be there, and she wasn't. Clint came home and told him she was not there and he was happy.


Sunday, We had Kristys baby shower. Is it not so much fun to see all the cute little outfits and neat gifts. This is one of my favorites, beside my John Deere Tractor set of course. Kelly painted these for Wesleys room. I told Kelly that she was good. The shower went good, but Amber and I found ourselves standing up eating, but that was ok, because thoes mints were just to good. My thought if you stand it is going to go down faster and if its good you can eat more. I'll post when Wesley gets here. Our entire family is excited for Kristy, Ronald and Big Sister Chelsey. She was not left out, she got goodies too. Brother should not be the only one to get new outfits. Love you guys.

1 comments:

Sheila said...

I hope Curtis feels better soon...I know Jalen will miss him at school....
Sheila