CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Our First Day Of School!!!!!

Today was Clint's first day in 3rd grade and Curtis' first day in 1st grade. I can't wait to see how their day went. I was told that I was not to kiss them for any reason on school grounds. I was lucky to get to walk them into the front doors. We are looking for great years with Mrs. Betty and Mrs. Gina. We made them some little goodies for today. Mrs. Betty and Mrs. Gina are both wonderful teachers and the boys were so excited about this year.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Leanne...the boys look like they are excited to be going back to school! I am so glad you have a blog. It is so addicting! Can't wait until our next session.

Sheila said...

Leanne I love your blog. I added you, love the hair bows (you know I will order for Karigan) I hope Clint and Curtis have a wonderful school year and mommie too...We miss you guys at church...Sheila