CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Cupcakes & Popcorn

Today is Friday, thank goodness. This was our First Full week at school and I promised my class, if they were good this week we would do something fun. What's more fun than decorating chocolate cupcakes with gummy worms and bears and of course sprinkles. Sorry Mom's if we get a little messy today!!! WE LOVE TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

Here is a goodie for the class this week. I think everybody likes popcorn. How easy it was to make, I have goodies for a few more weeks so keep checking in. There are a few teachers at IC getting these too. They are having water day at IC today and the boys are excited about it. Curtis was up at 3:30 when Shawn was getting up for work. He ask me if it was almost time for school. Tomorrow is Clint's first football game at 12:00. He is all pumped up about it. I'll post pic later from his game. He is so cute in his football uniform. You can't tell where his head and shoulders meet.
Just a little heads up, Miss Marlee you have a bow coming your way on Monday, sorry it has taken so long. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Leanne I am glad you had a good week, you make me want to go back to school...for the treats...hahha have a great weekend...God Bless
Sheila

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I miss you........ wish we were still partying in Mrs. LeAnne's room.

Holly said...

I glad the first week turned out so well. I love the popcorn idea. I may have to "borrow" that in the future!!! Take care! Holly