CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

8 Things About Me

1. I married my high school sweetheart. We have been married for 13 years.

2. I love teaching. My Pre-School class is my family too. I would take them all home with me.

3. I have a sister that is 14 (Melissa).

4. I think that MLB is being unfair to Pete Rose. MLB players are Role Models now more than ever, but it's o.k. for them to do drugs and steroids. While Rose was a great player and coach he will never be put into the Baseball Hall of Fame, but your druggies that have been sent to rehab will be inducted...

5. I love to bake and cook. My favorites are Paula Deen, Rachel Ray and Bobby Flan.

6. I procrastinate when it comes to ironing. If you see my children or me with wrinkled clothes you know we were running late.

7. I am text message illiterate.

8. I love brussel sprouts dipped in ranch dressing. (YUMMO)


I hope you are happy Tonya, I actually had to run my brain today. I'll be a burn out tomorrow in class. (ha, ha). This was actually fun.....

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Leanne, boy are we learning fun things things about our friends..haha love it..I hope you have a wonderful week...God bless
sheila

Sheila said...

Leanne, Jalen and Jensen did great at the State Show (actually there are several more events) I will post as soon as I get the picture with their trophies....thanks for the sweet comments...Have a wonderful looonng weekend...love ya
Sheila