CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow, Snow, and More Snow!!!!

What a surprise to wake up to on a Sunday morning. I noticed Shawn had not left for work and I heard the phone being dialed. I got up to make sure Shawn was not sick and boy was I surprised. 4" in our front yard and more in drifts. This is a picture with my "Part-time" daughter as the boys call Kristen. What would be a picture without my little blond cutie. I am so blessed that Lori and Jeremie share her with me. We love her just like she is ours. The girls at B&B refer to her as my little blond girl. I think that she could pass as ours, don't you?

I think snow is beautiful when it is like this. It is God's amazing work. Who else could create this magnificent beauty.

You know we had to get out in the snow and play around. This is a one of a kind shot of Shawn. We rode down the snow covered road to the Turner's house where we brought everyone out to play in the snow.



The boys just could not keep from falling in the snow. They have wished for a snow big enough to get out in. I think there was more snow on them than on the ground. Even their underwear was wet when we got in.


One last shot before we headed in. Clint was just itching to throw a snowball at me, but my excuse was I had the camera. Believe me I got it when I put my camera in my pocket. We had a great day, especially since Shawn was home with us.
The snow is still hanging around. My granny Myrtle always said that it stays around for another big one. I hope everyone enjoyed their day off on Monday, but now we are back in full swing.
I hope everyone has a great week and a warm weekend!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Great pics! Wasn't the snow just wonderful!

Tanya said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! It is so weird how the Morrison area got soooo much snow, and my house might have gotten an inch or half inch. Oh well. Maybe next time. Love the pics....

By the way, the pizza thing was delightful. Thanks for the recipe... LOL

Anonymous said...

hey leanne! its at walmart parking lot in the back april 18th! call me for more info luv ya and miss ya!