CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Luck O' The Irish

What a fun packed day we had on Tuesday. We started out with green eggs for breakfast and continued with green food throughout the day. Here is a sample of the goodies we had for our fun filled day at the Turner's House for a St. Patrick's Day Celebration.
Here are Curtis and Keaton showing off their green jello. My kids have a ball when they are at Lori and Jeremie's.

Here is one big bad green dude. He was just chilling in the kitchen while we were getting things ready. Don't you just love those green glasses.

This was the main event, a hunt with 12 clues for a pot of gold. Lori had them running all over the place. There were 4 girls and 6 boys. The boys against the girls, Brianna was worried because there were more boys. Lori assured here that the 4 smart girls would do fine. The boys were like loose cannons when looking for the clues. It was so funny watching them run all over the place while looking for clues.

Clint found the pot of gold for the boys and they shared the gold between them. They also painted sun catchers to take home. We had a great time and would like to thank Lori for hosting such a fun day. By the way I did make pictures of Kristen and the boys as usual, but didn't have enough room for them on this post.


3 comments:

Tanya said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I wish I was there. Next time I want to come and find that pot of gold!!!! Hehehe. I miss you friend. I hope to see you soon. (Even if it's Wal-Mart)! By the way, I am loving all the green food. I am so not creative like that. I wish I was..:-( Poor Olivia, I hope it's born in her!!

Brandie said...

You guys had quite the impressive St. Patrick's Day celebration. That is one holiday we barely recognize for some reason. You all sure made it look like fun! I will have to make time next year!
Thanks for all of the sweet comments! Melissa will do great:)!

~Kim~ said...

Oh, boy....you all had fun for St. Patrick's Day!!! I love all the green food!

If you get a minute, call me.......