CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Thoughts

Tonight I found out my Dad's niece Kathy was in a terrible accident in Florida where she lives. Thank goodness that she was wearing her seat belt. Her car flip several time and with G0d's grace she only had a bruise on her should. She did find out that she has inherited some of her Uncle Earl's (Dad's) heart problems.


She is the mother of Veronica(Ron Ron) & Maranda (Sissy). Please keep them all in your prays. Mom talked to Kathy tonight and she was in good spirits and planning on coming home next weekend. She will be having some test run. I am telling you girls it's the JONES Curse.



Good Night To All!!!!

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, I was reading this story and thinking, "Man, this sounds so much like Veronica's moms accident!" (I had read her blog first)I didn't know you guys were related... Anyway, I will be praying for her. 6 more weeks of school,(for me anyway) then you and I need to plan a lunch or something. Hugs.

lajuana said...

Yes, I think that old Jones curse is going to catch up with all us Jones girls one day.

Anonymous said...

Any updates?? I checked Veronica's blog..and no news..lets us know soon.