CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? Shawn

2. How long have you been together? 19 years


3. How long did you date? We dated for 4 years


4. How old is your man? He's 35


5. Who eats more? Shawn


6. Who said "I love you" first? Shawn Did



7. Who is taller? Shawn


8. Who sings better? Shawn - He is mean with Sing Star!


9. Who is smarter? Shawn


10. Whose temper is worse? Mine


11. Who does the laundry? Me


12. Who takes out the garbage? Both


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me


14. Who pays the bills? Shawn


15. Who is better with the computer? Both


16. Who mows the lawn? Both


17. Who cooks dinner? Me


18. Who drives when you are together? Depends on how many hours Shawn has worked that day, but usually he does.

19. Who pays when you go out? Shawn


20. Who is most stubborn? ME


21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Shawn


22. Whose parents do you see the most? Both


23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me


24. Who asked who out? Neither, It was a blind date and love at first sight!


25. Who proposed? he did

26. Who is more sensitive? I am


27. Who has more friends? Me


28. Who has more siblings? We both have a sister


9. Who wears the pants in the family? Shawn does, but we share the decision making.



Now I tag Kim, Paula and Lulu!!!!

5 comments:

~Kim~ said...

I did it! Thanks for the tag. That was fun....Glad to "see" you around!

Lulu the Midwife said...

I can't believe you are going to hold me to this. I will have to think on it. Man will I have to be honest, ugh!!

Tanya said...

Cute!!! I miss you friend!

~Kim~ said...

Tagged you for something :-)

Tanya said...

I will be trying your deep dish pizza casserole receipe tonight. I will let ya know how it turns out.