CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Silhouette Sisters

Girls you must check out these amazing new pieces of jewelry that Tabitha and Stephanie have come together to make. I am speechless. I can not wait to see what is in store for these two wonderfully talent women. May I say who are first rate in their profession, none like them. Way to go girls!!! Make sure you click on the icon on the right side under Silhouette Sister and it will take you to their blog. I know it is not the icon on their blog, but this is what I got. It still takes you to their blog if you click on it.


Oh, by the way they are doing a give away and you could win one of these wonderful Silhouette pieces for yourself or someone very special. You know Valentines Day is just around the corner and What about Mother's Day!!! I know what I will be giving for Mother's Day this year!!!


Congrats girls!!!!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie Edens said...

hey leanne! so sorry about the picture--i think i got in over my head trying to figure how to do this :) i have put a new code in the blog post now--it should make the photo show...hopefully :)

soooo sorry!

thanks so much for posting!!! we miss you :)

Tanya said...

Hey, what day and when would you like to meet at Wal-Mart this week?? Ha ha ha!!!!!! Hi friend!! Listen, I do not always look like a skank. Really!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I need to come by and see you. I miss you!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

I need to come by and see you. I miss you!

Tanya said...

I miss you! It's been what 3 weeks now? Do you have any groceries in your cabinet? Have you started shopping somewhere else and not told me??? Just wanted to drop in and say hey while I had a chance. Hope you are doing well. :-)

Becky said...

How are you? I got your comment about Torie going to preschool at westwood. Can you email me info? I would love for her to go there, but I am guessing it's too late for this fall huh? My husband has taken awhile to make up his mind!