CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Friends


What a wonderful snowy day we had today and of course tomorrow too! I was trying to think of a post for today and while looking for something I came across this picture. I think It speaks for itself. Curtis and Jalen are best buddies and their Moms have a hard time telling them apart from each other from the back.
It is so wonderful knowing that Curtis has a friend that will be with him all through out school. I can remember friends in school and now I see them and it seem funny how much we all have changed. I get warm feeling in my heart when I see my children enjoying life and what it has to offer. Curtis has several other buddies I just don't have resent photos of them.
This is a little funny on Jalen's Mom. Curtis spent the night with them on Friday. He was so excited about getting to spend time with him and his little brother and sister. The phone rang about 9:45 and his mom said that Curtis was complaining about his belly. Well what would you think, I want to come home. So she and I decided he would just tuff it out.
About 10:45 she called and said he was not kidding about his belly. He had thrown up all in the bathroom. Well me of course left in my jogging pants and boots to get him. I pick him up and we left and stayed in the living room for the night. He woke up the next morning and was feeling a little better. Around lunch he was eating Pringles chips.
Sherri called to check on Curtis on Saturday. He was felling better and was up and playing. You know it is true friendship when your puking child is at his friends house and does not give the virus to them and their family. Curtis told me he did not want his friend to get it because it was bad, but it was OK that his brother got it on Monday morning (lol).

1 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Oh, poor Curtis! That was so kind of him not to share that virus with them! And poor Clint! At least he didn't share with you, lol! I hope they are feeling well enough to enjoy their days off!