CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Who Shares My Day.





Who was sharing my day with me today

Bo Brice 33
Jenny McCarthy 36
Lyle Lovett 51
Gary Player 73
Stephen Crane

I shared my day with my mom, dad, sister, husband and boys. We had a wonderful meal at Outback and did a little shopping. My boys wanted me to have a new pair of boots. Not just any boots, they had to be black and I got some. I will say they run a really close second to my crocs. I have worn them several days. They gave them to a little early. I can now check the box marked 35 or over. I not only gained a year, but also an extra hour to sleep how cool is the last part of my birthday. Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.

6 comments:

Ashley's Attic said...

LOL! Happy Birthday! Now, for the ultimate comfort, you just need a pair of Crocs boots...we have them, you know, with fleece lining!

Jennifer Patch said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a fun day.

Veronica Stepien said...

I know your day was great. Take it from your older cousin. Life just keeps getting better the older you get. Love ya, Veronica

Sheila said...

Happy belated birthday! I left your fundraising package at Ashley's Attic!
Have a blessed day.
:)
Sheila

Lulu the Midwife said...

Happy Birthday girl. I am so glad to know you are quite a bit older than me. I guess that is why you act more mature. Hee Hee. Glad you had a great day.

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

Happy birthday Leanne! Did you get my card? I hope so. I love you sweet friend.