CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Santa Clause Is Already In Town!!!

Today was an exciting day at school. Santa, Mrs. Clause and Jingle and Jangle (elves) came to visit us. The kids were so excited about it. Mrs. Clause had homemade cookies for us and Santa had a few surprises for us too. Ben Lomand came out to video us at school. It will be airing on channel 6 around the first of December. This little lady knew exactly what to ask for. I think she covered it all. I know that Mom has a heavy shopping list ahead of her. She even told Santa what to bring her sister and brother. Brownie point for her from Santa for that.
This little man was ready for Santa too. He had a pretty good list for him too. I think I heard something about a Monster Truck in there. I wish you could have seen his hair. He was so proud of it this morning. He told me that he fixed his hair special for Santa. How cute is that. We had such a great time today. Thank you very much Ben Lomand. A Great BIG HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Miss Ashley for all the hard work on our decorations. I will post pictures of our boards, door and fireplace soon.

5 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Oh, they look so cute! I am sure you all had lots of fun! I can't wait to see pics of your room...and of course YOU, lol! Let me know when to start scanning channel 6. :-)

Sonya said...

I can't wait to see this on channel 6. They look so cute. And if I know these two kiddos, they sure had a long list for old Santa! Love ya girly!
Sonya

Tanya said...

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout I'm telling you why, Santa Claus is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

hehe I was actually laughing my head off the whole time lol I couldnt believe how big the bubbles got lol...aubrey bought died from laughing so hard at me lol..We had to let the bubbles soak up before we cleaned it lol there was just too many!

Jeanne said...

Followed your link from Leah's and stopped in to say hi. Cute pictures of the kids with Santa. How exciting for them to be on tv. Have a great week ahead.