CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

7 Weird/Unusual/Fun Facts

I've been tagged by Tonya to give 7 weird/unusual/fun facts about myself. Here we go.....



1. When we have chili I always put mustard in it. It is suppose to help with heartburn. I don't know if it works, but it sure is good. Mustard is good on sausage and biscuits too!



2. I love fresh garden tomatoes with gravy over the top. Nothing like it on a summer morning.



3. When I do laundry I always save the socks for last. I think it is because I hate to fold socks!



4. I am CAN NOT play Guitar Hero and hang with my boys doing it. It drives me crazy because I am not coordinated enough to hit the notes and strum the guitar.



5. When I was little my cousins Veronica and her sister Miranda played Dukes of Hazards. We would all do our shirts up and we all fought over Bo Duke. Do you remember that Veronica?



6. My mother called me by my middle name and many people don't know that.



7. When Shawn and I were little both our parents were members of the saddle club. We both were together every Saturday night, but did not have a clue who each other were. Our parents did know each other thought. I guess I was more interested in the horses than the boys then.



Now I have to put the tag on some blog buddies and they are as followed:



1. Veronica Stepien
2 Kim Hollandsworth
3 Sheila Boyd
4 Shannon Flanagan
5 Kelly Cooke
6 Jennifer Patch
7 Tonya Scott

4 comments:

Veronica Stepien said...

I had forgotten about fighting over Bo Duke. You crack me up! Maranda probably remembers. She always tell me I don't remember anything and she's right. YEEEE HAW!!!!

~Kim~ said...

LeAnne....I must say I like my mustard, but LOL on the chili and sausage & biscuits. :-)~

Tanya said...

Okay, so I am going to have to try the mustard and chili thing. Now, the sock thing, I do the same thing! Wonder why we wait till last? Too funny! LOL

Lulu the Midwife said...

Funny. Except I thought you were suppose to use ketchup in chili for heartburn? Check on that.