CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Warm and Fuzzy


Do you ever get the blues? Well when I do the perfect cure is to blog check. I can have a yucky day and check through all my blogs and by the time I am done I am feeling great. It is wonderful to have friends that can make you feel better. I have several out there and


THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!


I will post a new creation after the ballgame today. Clint and Curtis have been playing JFL football and loving it. That is why I am so behind in posting. Two nights practice, Monday night school for me, Saturday games and work and mommy stuff makes for a full time job. I am going to post football pic later. I hope everyone has a great FALL BREAK this week. Love to all and remember


VOTE FOR THE LIPSTICK NOT THE DIPSTICK!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley's Attic said...

I hope your day has gotten better Leanne! I'll send prayers and good vibes your way just in case, though! I hope I'll see you at General Meeting the week after next!

Ashley said...

thank you for my comment. yes school is going ok. super hard this semester for some reason. not making the grades I would like. But I am trying to hang in there. Hope everything is going good with you.