CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Welcome to the Family

Meet the new Mr & Mrs. Dustin Martin (Brandy Jennings). Dustin is Shawn's cousin and my Clint said that he would look like Dustin when he grew up. They do favor. I hope you two have a wonderful marriage. Brandy was absolutely beautiful and well Dustin you clean up really good. They were married at Smyrna Church of Christ on September 20th. To bad you couldn't see Brandy's Dress better it was absolutely beautiful and I loved the brown tuxes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Leanne
It was so nice to see you the other day. We miss you this year! You are so great at doing everything, I need your secret! Make sure you take some time for you!
Love ya girl,
Annette

Trendy Spot Boutique said...

How in the world did people ever keep up with each other before blogs??? ;) I've added you to my blog!
Jennifer B.

Anonymous said...

Hi LeAnne..Melody said she couldn't remember my blog...with 3 kids I can see why..LOL http://riemakeboutique.blogspot.com/

She said u wanted a Mrs. Frankenstein..let me know soon!!