CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Power of Prayer


I know many of you know little Andy Dunn. Well he and his family got some wonderful news today. He is Neroblastoma free!!!!! Today while we were in class we said a special prayer for our hero Andy. I couldn't do anything today, but think about Dot, Darrell, Ray and Andy. I think sometimes we let little things bother us and we shouldn't. This family has been through so much and God has Blessed them. It just goes to show that if you put your faith and trust in God, all things are possible. There is power of prayer and this little hero shows us all.


5 comments:

~Kim~ said...

Isn't it great?!?! What a little miracle Andy Dandy is!!!!

~Kim~ said...

Oh, yeah...I *do* want you to run my campaign office! :-)~

Ashley's Attic said...

Amen!

Ashley's Attic said...

Hey you...go check out my blog when you get the chance. I've tagged you for an award!

The Tubb Family said...

Well, you are absolutely right! When we sit and dwell on the things that we have wrong in our families, it makes what we have look so small when you look at others pain and suffering, especially when it comes to children.


God is awsome! Isn't it amazing how sick Andy was just a few months ago and how great he looks now.

Joy